Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 10, the Tenth Step

My life is still engulfed in the "invisible cord" caper, which I thought I had licked once and for all.  I decided to bite the bullet and buy another printer just like the one I currently have.  I submitted the purchase order, felt a weight lift off my shoulders and knew for certain that life was good.  Wrong!  I got a phone call later in the day saying the office supply store either no longer sells that particular printer, they didn't have it in stock, or HP no longer makes it...I'm not sure of the exact details of that scenario, but no matter how you slice it, I was back to square one with no cord and a printer I cannot use.

On a positive note, however, we had a good FCCLA meeting during lunch, and are making plans for the 3rd annual Miss YHS pageant and the annual blood drive.  I'm looking for non-Yukon related judges, so anyone who knows anyone, let me know!

And with that, I bid you "Happy Trails".

No comments:

Post a Comment