Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday, January 19, the 19th Step

Day 19 found me back at work (a few minutes early, no less!) and jumping in with both feet.  Other than some sneezing and coughing, I felt like a million dollars.  It was good to see my students, and I have to admit, I could get used to a 2-day work week!  I don't see that happening in my near future, though.  Everything went well today, and assignments were done while I was gone, so we were able to pick up and carry on without skipping a beat.

In my mailbox was a HUGE package (not in terms of size, but in terms of importance) which will make my life SOOOO much less stressful---I got my printer power cord!!  It fits my printer!!!  My printer works!!!  And the cord is locked up for the night and will be every night hereafter to stay out of harm's way, aka sticky fingers!

My journey today led me to gratitude for something so simple as a power cord!!  Until next time, Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment