Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 16, the 16th Step

Monday (the 16th) was a professional development day for us, but I took a personal day.  I was glad, because I woke up with a slight sore throat and felt blah.  I suffered through a necessary trip to Walmart, then spent the day working on the baby quilt currently on my plate.  I made decent progress, but there is a good amount of handwork, so I have my fingers crossed that I'll have it completed before little Sawyer James makes his debut.  Thunder games make for a great opportunity to do my handwork, (I LOVE to have the games on, but I'm not glued to the TV...just like to check the progress now and then) but their schedule is rather sparse this week.

The day was a great one and I was glad I was able to spend it doing what I love...sewing.  Danny is getting better everyday, except for a lingering cough.  Until tomorrow, Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment