Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tuesday, January 17, the 17th Step

I met the day with my throat a little more sore than the day before and was glad I had taken the day off to take Dad and Mom to Dad's cataract surgery.  I did a little handwork and a lot of napping before I had to pick them up.  Wouldn't you know it...they were swamped at Dean McGee and we were there three hours for a 20-30 minute procedure!!  It went well, but I was more than ready for a nap by the time I got home, and I know Dad was on pins and needles, but unfortunately, we don't have a bit of control over those situations.

By dinnertime, I felt really rough and Danny was on his own.  I just couldn't shake the headache and pain behind my eyes, and with my liver in the shape it's in, I can't take Tylenol, so I suffered through it.  Not much fun...but I know this stuff is going around like crazy right now.

No major break-throughs in my journey today, so until next time, Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment