Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 12, the Twelfth Step

When I finished blogging the other evening, a website link popped up for prontocharger.com, with info indicating that they sell HP printer cords.  I clicked on it, and sure enough, they have a cord which they guarantee will fit any HP photosmart printer, and with shipping and handling, it was less than the basic price of the cord from HP!  I was apprehensive and excited all at the same time, but I immediately placed my order (hoping all the while I wasn't going to get ripped off). I felt some comfort in reading that they accept school purchase orders (yea...I know anyone can put anything on a website), but I just really feel this is the ticket.  I received a confirmation email the next morning with tracking information, so I should get it sometime next week...now if it will only fit!

The arctic blast that went through brought us the tiniest bit of snow...I even took a picture of the "drift" which accumulated on the back deck; it was maybe 1/2" deep.  I have a feeling that's going to be the extent of our snow this year.  :(

Until the next time, "Happy Trails!"

No comments:

Post a Comment